Tuesday, July 10, 2012

WRMK Anthologie Layout

 Well, we're into our 3rd week of school holidays, and I'm officially going stir crazy! I really hope the weather improves a bit, as it is just too cold and miserable to go out at the moment. Good scrapping weather though, and I have been scrapping up a storm with lots of Kaisercraft products. None that I can share just yet though! But I can share this layout that I did for Sassy Scrappers...

 
 Aren't those papers and embellishments just gorgeous? Would you like to create this layout yourself? Instructions for this page are up on the Sassy Scrappers blog HERE if you'd like to go check it out :) :)

So, we're supposed to be heading to the zoo tomorrow, but the rain is pouring down, and it looks like it'll be another home day. Not that the kids are complaining. They are loving the sleep ins and just chilling at home, and there's been a whole lot of this going on...


This is the kids play room, and they've been having fun building cubbies! Unfortunately their play room is right in the middle of our open plan house, so I can't close the doors on the mess. (Their play room used to be in the garage, but I took that over as my scrapping room, so I guess I can't really complain :))

So as well as scrapping and hanging out with Jack and Em, I've been getting ready for the next Purple Pumpkin sale. Are you on facebook? I'd love it if you became a fan on the Purple Pumpkin facebook page. There are lots of fun little giveaways happening at the moment, with our big birthday sale at the end of the month. Hope to see you there! :) :)

6 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Great LO...think you're gonna have to scrap that cubby house...I remember doing that as a kid myself!!!! Shame about the outdoors stuff....winter!!! Won't be long til they're back at school:):):)

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love that LO! Lee-Ann :)

Melfield said...

Such a lovely layout...the photo is just gorgeous and that lace is beautiful. Nice job Sam xxx

Sandra said...

I love to see the kids building cubbies inside, I think we all did it sometime in our life. Love the layout as well.

Adriana B said...

Beautiful layout, love that flower and lace....won't be long...school will be back :)

Al Hannah said...

Hehe, I remember making cubby houses when I was a kid too! Love that your children are - it's such a great little experience for them. I remember our boys used to do it - totally enclose themselves. Love your layout ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...